Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Day 1-11-012

Hi Bloggers,

What a special day this has been for me. I was awakened this AM believing something good is going to happen today. Ed and I went to the mall for a very short time, and when we returned I had a message that a special friend would like to come visit tomorrow.

We had only been home a short time when our good friend Carolyn from our YMCA group called with the most pleasant surprise!!  The group is planning a lunch party on Monday of next week.  One of our group lives in UP State New York in the summer and comes to live with her son in Atlanta for the winter, she is 92 years young .  Today was her first day for aerobics.
She and I spent much of our class time together in the shallow end of the pool visiting.
She asked about me,  so the class decided on the spur of the moment  to bring her to see me.
We have a lunch date on Monday in Roswell.... What an honor!!!!  I'm so excited !!! I haven't seen some of these folk in awhile.  There is nothing like old friends getting together.

KEEP LOOKING UP
COUNTING YOUR BLESSINGS

Alice



















No comments:

Post a Comment