Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Day 1-7-012

Hi Bloggers,

When I was a child I have a vivid memory of my mother's favorite article from the Birmingham Post, entitled My Day.  This was an article written by the wife our president at the time and published daily in newspapers all over the USA .
  
Ed and I consider every morning when we open our eyes it is our day, NO MATTER WHAT!
Since the challenges we both have had battling cancer we think the best way we can spend the sunset years of our lives is encouraging others who have been diagnosed  with a degenerative disease.  My advice to each one reading this post::

.1. Live every day as if it were the last day of your life.
 2. Set goals as if you will live forever.
 3. Always think positive thoughts.
 4, Keep a song in your heart and a smile on your face.
 5. Stay close to your loved ones and let them know you love them.
 5. Give Praises to our Creator for every blessing.

Keep Looking Up

Alice




























































































we








No comments:

Post a Comment