Sunday, January 1, 2012

January Happenings Jan. 1, 012

What a wonderful experience to be in the house of our Lord and Savior Jesus Chist on this special day...... the very first day of 2012.
Dr. Ron delivered a most meaningful, inspirational, encouraging, and thought provoking message to our congregation, and Tyler and our wonderful chior sent us out with a smile on our face and a song in our heart.  Who could ask for anything more?

January is such a long month but there are so many projects whirling around in my head I feel sure the days will go so fast that on Jan 31st I will ask myself where did all the time go?
I have so much to share with my  family, friends and cyber acquaintances I hardly know where to
begin.

Keep looking up
Counting our blessings

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment