Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Day 1-9-012


Hi Bloggers,

What a blessed day it has been for me my email buddies, telephone calls, and a message from one of my special cyber friends have made my day.  Friends are so special.

Susan took her family to a museum in Madison, WI last week.  She described all the  the activities they enjoyed together so well that it brought back  many pleasant memories of the many visits my family and I made to special museums  while traveling in the USA and Europe. American History has always been my  favorite subject.

When God blessed us with our first son it was my desire to take him to our nation's capital every five years so that he would appreciate our country's history...

That goal I set for Doug so many years ago has truly paid off for him.  He is truly a history buff.  When all the family are here visiting and watching Television, he sneaks the remote control and bores all the others with the history channel.

Museums have always have been very special to him.  He spends hours reading monuments. We have often laughed at my mathematician husband's interest in museums he can go through a museum in five minutes. I think he could cover the Smithsonian in thirty  minutes.give or take a few.

I hope your day has been as special as mine.

KEEP LOOKING UP
COUNTING YOUR BLESSINGS

Alice
































I














No comments:

Post a Comment