Friday, June 1, 2012

Blogging again June1, 2012

Hello Everyone, 
It has been so long since I blogged but I promise to do better. The Alice and Ed Hyche family has had so many health challenges since mid January. My dear Ed has had two major surgeries. and two stints of 20 days each in rehab.  My stress level has been so high I have had difficulty functioning as a living human being. Our house took on many changes in the last 4 months.  Our wonderful sons Doug and Dwight, juggled  their employment schedules so that one of them could be home with me, their cancer ridden mom all the time.  What a Blessing children are!!!
I had 2 pet scans during this period. and my breast cancer which reared its ugly head on October 5,2010 after 5 1/2 years with a diagonosis 0f  4to 6 months to live is still in remission.  My God just keeps sending the Hyches one miracle after another. Our GOD is an awesome  GOD.....
Today has been a wonderful day!!!! Ed and I are starting back swimming and water aerobics tomorrow Saturday morning at 9:0'clock after 5 months in lift chairs. Happy Days are here again.
Until tomorrow,
KEEP LOOKING UP
COUNTING YOUR BLESSINGS
















No comments:

Post a Comment