Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Water aerobics 3rd day 6/5/2012


Hi bloggers,
Our experiences with new friends at the fitness center are so refreshing after having been incapasitated for so long.  I'm so inspired by all these ladies and yes the few men who are like Ed and I working so hard for a new lease on a healthy life style....all trying to avoid the medical doctors.  As I move about doing my own thing my creative mind is thinking of ways I might encourage my blogger friends who are living with the "Big C" or who have loved ones living with cancer Never give up, because of a diagonis Please Do Not Lie Down And Play Dead Life Is For The Living. I have accomplished so many of my dreams since 7-5-2010, and now my hope is that you, too will live to see your dreams become a reality.
Cancer is no respecter of persons...it can rear its ugly head at the most inopertune times.  Alice's website www.pom-poms.com  is doing great.  When my breast cancer after 5 1/2 years, matasticised in my lungs that was a blow for which we were not ready.  The diagnosis 4 to six months to live was devestating news for Ed and me.  We cried in each others arms for two hours and decided to seek God's guidance in dealing with this, the biggest challenge of our 65 plus happy years of marriage.  I was diagnosed on 7-5- 2010 and today's date is 6-5-2012.  God must have work for us to do.  Our little home business is the focal point to our missions both Foreign and Home missions.... Check it out.
Until tomorrow,
KEEPING LOOKING UP
COUNTING YOUR BLESSINGS
ALICE

No comments:

Post a Comment