Monday, June 4, 2012

1st day back to water theopy 6- 4-2012

What an exciting time with all the new friends I met at 9:00 0'clock A:M on this Monday morning, It was not easy getting up and out so early and getting back into the swing of things.
I did so miss all my old friends at the YMCA, but these new ladies will help to fill the void
After 22 plus years at the YMCA pool, of track,  weights, swimming, and water aerobics I felt just a little  disappointed but after all those years and the deterioration of our health we are so fortunate to find a pool close to our home where we can just put our feet in the water and kick around abit.
Good things are happing!!! As some of you know I have a website www.pom-poms.com check me out.
I will be posting examples of my crochet patterns, articles I've written. and many other tidbits in my blog possts as I become stronger.  The breast cancer after 5and1/2  reared its ugly head again, matstacised  in  my lungs, however it has been in remission almost a year, but my body demands much rest.
With the water theorypy I think I will be back to my old self soon. I hope you will follow my blog. I have so much to share as I,
KEEP LOOKING UP
COUNTING MY BLESSINGS,
Until tomorrow,
Alice















                                                                 
I

No comments:

Post a Comment