Monday, August 13, 2012

Today is a great day 8-13-2012

Hi bloggers,
Have not been in touch in so long.medical challenges have been acting up but things are getting better.  My breast cancer which came back after 5 and 1/2 years is still in remission and that's a good thing. My husband Ed is slowly recovering from two major surgeries he had this past quarter.  I know everyone has their own challenges my family has adapted the slogan KEEP LOOKING UP  COUNTING OUR BLESSINGS.

All the emails are so very encouraging on these long days inside, but on the days we are able to go to the swimming pool for our version of the water aerobics, gives me an opportunity to interact with lovely ladies that are fighting similar health challenges, We are an encouragement to each other .

I hope you all are enjoying the beautiful array of fresh summer vegetables.  We don't garden any more but we have a small farmers market on our town square each Saturday morning. Ed has been able to go most weeks.

If you haven't checked out my website lately please check it out. www.pom-poms.com The pomtree, and super pomtree are doing well. Thanks to all my cyber friends.
until tomorrow,
KEEP LOOKING UP
COUNTING YOUR BLESSINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment